Welcome to North Haven Apartment, Canterbury – which we are sure you will find a delightful place to stay at when you are in Melbourne.
Our property is a recently renovated two bedroom, fully self-contained apartment located in a quiet residential area and close to public transport, shopping and restaurants.
While guests who may only want to stay a couple of nights are more than welcome, the advantages of choosing a self-contained apartment are particularly evident when you want to stay a few days or even a few weeks! These include –
- our light and bright, spacious accommodation with outdoor courtyard
- secure off-street parking
- easy and short commute to Melbourne’s attractions and CBD
- facilities to self-cater – using our fully equipped kitchen and close proximity to fresh food shopping including fruiterers, grocery stores and supermarkets, and
- being a much more cost effective accommodation option when there’s two or more of you travelling together.
We have been welcoming tourists and travellers at North Haven Apartment, Canterbury since 2006. Our guests have included people who are –
- attending a main event – such as the tennis at Rod Laver Arena or an AFL football match at Etihad Stadium, and want to stay on for a few days
- travelling from overseas or interstate to visit family or friends in the area, including surrounding suburbs such as Hawthorn, Camberwell and Kew
- needing short term accommodation because they are moving – either while settling in to Melbourne and looking for a new home, or when they’re moving out and need a place to stay after they’ve packed up the house and are in transition
- travelling and touring – and who are wanting a base from which to explore Melbourne and Victoria with self-catering to make the most of their holiday dollar, and
- visiting the iconic Maling Road – which is an historic, Edwardian-style shopping precinct just a 5 minute walk away.
Whatever your reason for visiting Melbourne, we hope you will consider staying at our apartment. You can check availability, as well as book and pay online by clicking the Book Now button, or contact us direct to discuss rates for larger groups or longer stays.
We look forward to welcoming you at North Haven Apartment, Canterbury.
- Check availability
- Immediate reservation
- Pay online
- Sleeps up to 6 people
- Bedroom 1 – Queen sized double bed
- Bedroom 2 – choice of King sized double bed or 2 x King sized singles
- Sofa Bed in lounge area that can sleep 2 people
- All linen and towels provided
- Weekly service provided
- Free WiFi
- Walking distance to shops & restaurants
- Close to train station, trams and bus routes
- Earn Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your stay
from $120 – $300 per night
from $800 – $1,700 per week
Minimum two night stay
“The owner was extremely helpful and friendly, and accommodated our request for a different bedding arrangement. The little things were taken care of – in addition to provisions for breakfast and plenty of useful items in the pantry to make cooking easy, the heating was on on arrival (in winter).”